To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
An experienced attorney at Barrett McNagny, Stephen Chapman focuses his practice on counseling clients on creditors rights, real estate, and mortgage banking. He has represented individuals and companies in resolving real estate title issues, including quiet title and strict foreclosure actions.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member of the Allen County Bar Association
- Member of the Indiana State Bar Association
- Fellow of the Indiana Bar Foundation
- Board Member, The Allen County Public Library Foundation
- Board Member, Fort Wayne Park Foundation
- Board Member, Allen County- Fort Wayne Historical Society Board of Directors
- BV® Distinguished™ rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell based on their peer review ratings
- B.A. from DePauw University
- J.D. from Indiana University, Indianapolis
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
* BV® Distinguished™ is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. The BV rating is a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her with a high level of professional excellence.