To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Richard Fox has, for over 35 years, counseled employers, lenders, developers and governmental entities with regard to various and complex financing arrangements for public-private partnership projects, including the use of federal, state and local incentives, such as New Markets, low-income housing and historic Tax Credits, Indiana state Tax Credits such as Community Revitalization Enhancement District (CReED) and Industrial Recovery (Dino) Tax Credits and local economic development bond financing supported by tax incremental financing (TIF) revenues and other available sources of public funds. Mr. Fox has also served as bond counsel, borrower’s counsel, underwriter’s counsel, and issuer’s counsel in taxable and tax-exempt bond and note issues for public and private issuers.
- Since 2015 listed in the Best Lawyers in America® publication in the areas of banking and finance law.
- Selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2017 as “Lawyer of the Year,” Fort Wayne, in the area of Corporate Law.
- Selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2019 as “Lawyer of the Year,” Fort Wayne, in the area of Banking and Finance Law.
- AV® Preeminent™ rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell based on their peer review ratings.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Member, University of Saint Francis Board of Trustees
- Vice-Chair, 2021
- Member, Turnstone Center for Children & Adults with Disabilities, Inc. Board of Directors
Bar and Court Admissions
- Indiana state courts
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- B.S., Industrial Engineering, Northwestern University
- J.D., cum laude, Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington
- Note Editor, Indiana Law Journal
* AV® Preeminent™ is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. The AV rating is a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.