To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Mark Bains represents clients in a variety of real estate matters including commercial and residential real estate transactions, land use planning, and real estate litigation, including eminent domain actions, purchase agreement disputes, and lease disputes. Mark’s practice also focuses on construction law, where Mark represents residential and commercial contractors with negotiating and drafting of construction contracts, contract disputes, mechanic’s lien foreclosures, defective workmanship claims, and collection actions.
- Inclusion in the 2020, 2021 and 2022 Best Lawyers® in America publication in the area of Real Estate Law.
- Selected a “Rising Star” by the Indiana Super Lawyers© publication, 2017-2019
- Named by Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly a 2021 Forty Under 40 award recipient
Professional and Community Involvement
- Board Member, Habitat for Humanity of Greater Fort Wayne
- Board Member, Emmanuel St. Michael Lutheran School
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- B.A., cum laude, Wabash College
- Awarded Presidential Scholarship
- Received the Irwin-Garrard Award
- J.D., cum laude, Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington
- Two children, Jack and Emma, with wife, Erin
- Enjoys traveling, coaching youth sports, golfing, and spending time with his family and friends