To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Bains, Mark H.
- Phone: 260.423.8902
- Fax: 260.423.8920
- Email: email@example.com
Mark Bains represents clients in a variety of real estate matters including acquisitions and dispositions, zoning and land use matters, and leasing. In addition, Mark focuses his practice on various types of real estate litigation, including disputes related to purchase agreements, lease agreements, and eminent domain actions. Mark also handles various matters related to construction law, where Mark represents residential and commercial contractors with negotiating and drafting of construction contracts, mechanic’s lien preparations and foreclosures, contract disputes, defective workmanship claims, and collection actions.
- Inclusion since 2020 in the Best Lawyers® in America publication in the area of Real Estate Law.
- Selected a “Rising Star” by the Indiana Super Lawyers© publication, 2017-2019
- Named by Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly a 2021 Forty Under 40 award recipient
Professional and Community Involvement
- Board Member, Habitat for Humanity of Greater Fort Wayne
- Board Member, Emmanuel St. Michael Lutheran School
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- B.A., cum laude, Wabash College
- Awarded Presidential Scholarship
- Received the Irwin-Garrard Award
- Member of the Wabash College football team
- J.D., cum laude, Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington
- Two children, Jack and Emma, with wife, Erin
- Enjoys traveling, coaching youth sports, golfing, and spending time with his family and friends
Legal Assistant: Kay E. Cummings