To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Heminger, Marcus A.
- Phone: 260.423.8908
- Fax: 260.423.8920
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marcus A. Heminger concentrates his practice in the areas of corporate and business law and securities law. He has extensive experience in corporate transactions, mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures, private and registered public securities offerings, SEC reporting compliance, and NYSE and NASDAQ regulatory compliance.
Prior to returning to Fort Wayne and joining Barrett McNagny, Marcus spent more than five years working at one of New York's largest law firms, where he gained valuable experience with the firm's Capital Markets Group. His corporate governance and securities law experience also includes drafting and reviewing SEC disclosure documents, including Annual Reports, Quarterly Reports, Current Reports, Proxy Statements, Stock Ownership Disclosures, offering documents and other required filings, and responding to SEC comment letters, exchange and self-regulatory organization inquiries, and Department of Justice investigations.
Representative Securities Offerings
- Initial Public Offerings - $500 million, $295 million, $29 million
- Common Stock - $190 million, $130 million
- Preferred Stock - $94 million, $60 million, $50 million, $48 million, $43 million, $41 million, $36 million, $29 million, $22 million, $16 million
- Depositary Shares - $500 million, $100 million
- Senior Notes - $2.25 billion, $1.2 billion, $1 billion, $700 million, $500 million, $500 million, $500 million, $500 million, $400 million, $300 million, $135 million, $115 million
- Guaranteed Notes - $500 million, $500 million
- Convertible Notes - $200 million, $135 million, $1.5 million
- Medium Term Notes - $18 billion program with various takedowns, $3 billion program with initial $1 billion takedown, $3 billion program with various takedowns, $2 billion takedown, AUD $1 billion takedown
- Tender Offers and Exchange Offers - $1.2 billion, $400 million
- At-The-Market Equity Offering Programs - $300 million, $170 million, $125 million
Representative Corporate Transactions
- Stock and Asset Acquisitions – $1.625 billion, $400 million, $135 million, $115 million, $45 million, $7 million, $5 million
- Stock and Asset Dispositions – $45 million, $35 million, $30 million, $10 million, $4 million, $2.5 million
- Listed in the 2023 Best Lawyers® in America publication in the area of Securitization and Structed Finance Law.
- Listed in 2018 and 2019 in the Indiana Super Lawyers© publications as a “Rising Star” in the areas of securities and corporate finance.
- Named by Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly a Forty Under 40 award recipient, 2019
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Northeast Indiana Football Association Board of Directors
- Member, Erin’s House for Grieving Children Board of Directors
- Graduate, Greater Fort Wayne Inc.’s Leadership Fort Wayne program, 2016
Bar and Court Admissions
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- B.S., Management with a minor in Finance, Purdue University
- J.D., Cornell Law School