To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Michael O'Hara focuses his practice in the areas of finance, creditor's rights, business transactions, corporate law, mergers and acquisitions. He is counsel for Do it Best Corp. and for numerous closely held corporations and several financial institutions.
- AV ® Preeminent™ rated attorney based on Martindale-Hubbell's peer review ratings.
- Selected for inclusion since 2016 in the Best Lawyers® in America publication in the areas of corporate law, banking and finance law.
- Recognized as a "Lawyer of the Year", Fort Wayne in the area of corporate law in the 2021 the Best Lawyers® in America publication.
- Named a 2011 "Person of the Year" by the Notre Dame Club of Fort Wayne/Northeast Indiana for professional and civic accomplishments.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Former Chairman, Grievance Committee
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
- Member, American Bankruptcy Institute
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- B.A., Economics, University of Notre Dame
- J.D., DePaul University College of Law, Chicago
* AV ® Preeminent™ is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. The AV rating is a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.