To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Attorney Anthony Stites represents business entities in all facets of their employment matters. On a daily basis, he works with human resource personnel and in-house counsel to prevent or solve problems in the employment arena. Clients that he works regularly include Ashley Industrial Molding, New Millennium Building Systems, Micropulse, Steel Dynamics Inc., OmniSource, LLC, and Colwell General Inc.
With an emphasis in the transportation and manufacturing sectors, Tony has presented hundreds of supervisor training sessions throughout the U.S. He has extensive experience in strike activity and trial experience defending employers in all areas of employment matters. Anthony also serves as a mediator for alternate dispute resolution.
Selected Representative Matters
- Representing a regional corporation in the termination of their president.
- Taking an attorney fee award against the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
- Defending the drug testing policy of a company through a federal jury trial.
- Representing numerous manufacturing facilities during downsizing negotiations with unions.
- Handled numerous union election campaigns with clients in Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Minnesota, and Michigan.
- Handled several decertification elections in Ohio and Indiana.
- AV® Preeminent™ rated attorney based on Martindale-Hubbell's peer review ratings.
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers in America® over ten times.
- Selected for inclusion since 2016 in the Best Lawyers® in America publication in the areas of employment law- management, labor law- management, labor law- union, and litigation - labor and employment.
- Recognized by Best Lawyers in America® as "Lawyer of the Year," Fort Wayne in:
- Employment Law - Management, 2017 and 2018
- Litigation- Labor and Employment, 2020
- Selected a Paul Harris Fellow for his lifetime contributions to the Fort Wayne not-for-profit sector.
- Selected as the Notre Dame Club of Fort Wayne's 2015 "Person of the Year".
- A frequent speaker at local, state and national conferences and seminars, with over 250 speaking engagements throughout his career.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Allen County (Indiana) Bar Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
- Past chair, Indiana Bar Association's Labor, Employment & Benefit Law Section
- Member, Ohio Bar Association
- Fellow, Indiana Bar Foundation
- Member, Indiana Bar Foundation Board of Directors
- Member, YWCA Board of Directors
- Member, Fort Wayne Mad Anthonys Inc.
- Executive Committee Member, 2021
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth and Seventh Circuits
- B.B.A, Finance, University of Toledo
- J.D., University of Notre Dame
* AV® Preeminent™ is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. The AV rating is a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.