To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Keen Jr., Robert T.
- Phone: 260.423.8903
- Fax: 260.423.8920
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert T. Keen Jr. is a trial lawyer who focuses his litigation practice in the areas of commercial litigation, insurance defense, premises liability, products liability, employment litigation, and the defense of lawsuits filed against local governments and police officers. Bob has tried hundreds of cases in state and federal courts across the State of Indiana for businesses, insurance companies, and governmental entities.
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Limited to the top one percent of the total lawyer population in any state.
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America publication every year since 2007 in the following practice areas:
- Commercial Litigation,
- Bet-the-Company Litigation;
- Litigation – Labor and Employment;
- Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants; and
- Litigation – Municipal and Civil Rights Law.
- Recognized as a Fort Wayne "Lawyer of the Year" by The Best Lawyers in America publication in:
- 2016 for Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants;
- 2018 for Litigation – Labor and Employment; and
- 2020 for Bet-the-Company Litigation.
- Recognized in the Indiana Super Lawyer magazine since it was first published in 2004.
- AV® Preeminent™ rated attorney based on Martindale-Hubbell peer review ratings.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
- Member, Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Member, Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel
- Member, Benjamin Harrison American Inns of Court
- Past President
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- B.A., cum laude, University of Notre Dame
- J.D., University of Notre Dame
Legal Assistant: Heather N. Warner
* AV® Preeminent™ is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. The AV rating is a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.