To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Ice, Benjamin D.
- Phone: 260.423.8822
- Fax: 260-423-8920
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ben is a litigator with a focus on intense litigation and trial work. He has spent his career advocating for people and businesses involved in lawsuits. He represents both plaintiffs and defendants, although certain client relationships preclude his representation against some professionals.
Ben's focus on trial work began when he was a member of the Indiana University intercollegiate trial team for each of his three years of law school. Since then, he has sought out trial-intensive work and has participated in the presentation of over fifteen trials to a jury, with most of those trials involving the defense of doctors and hospitals in professional negligence cases.
With experience in most areas of litigation, Ben focused two years working exclusively on behalf of an international manufacturer of medical devices in product liability litigation across the country and more than five years representing medical and legal professionals.
Ben's present client base consisting primarily of professional negligence litigation, including both medical and legal professionals. Ben accepts cases involving professional negligence, business litigation, general litigation, product liability, and insurance services, including coverage disputes, first-party claims, third-party claims, and bad faith. He also accepts cases likely to result in trial and those likely to be interesting or present unusual challenges.
- Listed since 2016 in The Best Lawyers® in America publication in the area of litigation-insurance.
- Listed in the 2021 The Best Lawyers® in America publication as a "Lawyer of the Year", Fort Wayne in the area of litigation-insurance.
- Listed since 2017 in the Indiana Super Lawyers publication in the area of Medical Malpractice Defense.
- Listed five separate times as a "Rising Star" in the Indiana Super Lawyers publication.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Chair, Trial Lawyers Section
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Courts Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- B.A., Criminal Justice & Criminology, Ball State University
- J.D., Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington
- Member, Federal Communication Law Journal
- Named to the Order of the Barristers
Legal Assistant: Leeann Miller