To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Niezer, Thomas M.
- Phone: 260.423.8898
- Fax: 260.423.8920
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Niezer has over 30 years of experience in real estate law and land use law. He regularly works with regional economic development corporations and helps businesses negotiate and secure local and state public benefit subsidy award. He has represented non-profit development organizations who partner with local development agencies and the Indiana Economic Development Corporation for purposes of targeted redevelopment initiatives or the establishment of new manufacturing or other facilities with job-creation incentives that require utilization of federal and state tax credit funding, Indiana regional city funding, Indiana Community Revitalization Enhancement District (CReED) funding and multiple sources of local funding. Tom currently serves on the board of directors and is the secretary for the Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership, whose mission is to provide economic development support of the 11 county region comprising northeast Indiana.
- AV® Preeminent* rated attorney based on Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review ratings.
- Listed since 2017 in the Best Lawyers in America® publications.
- Recognized as a 2021 Fort Wayne "Lawyer of the Year" for real estate law by Best Lawyers in America®.
- Selected as the 2020 Alumnus of the Year by Bishop Dwenger High School.
- Selected as an “Everyday Star” by the Parkview Foundation Muriosity® project.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership Board of Directors
- Member, Northeast Indiana Scholarship Granting Organization Advisory Board
- Former member, Home Builders Association of Fort Wayne Board of Directors
- Past President and former member of the board of directors for:
- Mad Anthony’s Children’s Hope House;
- Three Rivers Festival;
- Fort Wayne Neighborhood Housing Partnership;
- Fort Wayne Museum of Art; and
- Bishop Dwenger High School Board of Education.
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- B.A., Wabash College
- J.D., University of Dayton School of Law
Legal Assistant: Pete A. Stuczka
* AV ® Preeminent™ is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. The AV rating is a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.