To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
- Phone: 260.423.8802
- Fax: 260.423.8920
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Focused exclusively on intellectual property, George Pappas has over thirty years of experience assisting clients with their patent, trademark, and copyright legal needs. He is a registered patent attorney and regularly represents clients before the United States Patent and Trademark Office. He has worked with businesses and entrepreneurs to obtain patents for their inventions of various products and methods and has handled licensing, prosecution, and infringement of patents. Mr. Pappas has obtained numerous patents in technologies ranging from medical devices to high-rise building facade systems and automated bulk material form-fill machines.
Prior to joining Barrett in 2019, Mr. Pappas had his own intellectual property firm serving clients in the Midwest and throughout the United States. He has worked with businesses of all sizes from sole proprietorships to Fortune 500 companies. He has extensive experience in registering and defending trademarks and trade dress, protecting copyrights and establishing and protecting trade secrets.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Indiana State Courts
- United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering with an Electrical Engineering Minor, Valparaiso University
- J.D., Valparaiso University School of Law
- Fluent in Greek and Macedonian