To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Barce, John C.
- Phone: 260.423.8889
- Fax: 260.423.8920
- Email: email@example.com
Attorney John Barce focuses his practice on business transactions, federal and state taxation, charitable planning, estate and business succession planning, intellectual property and biotechnology licensing, and tax controversies.
- AV® Preeminent™ rated attorney based on Martindale-Hubbell peer review ratings
- Listed since 2016 in the Best Lawyers in America® publication in the areas of corporate law, business organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), closely held companies and family businesses law.
- Recognized by Best Lawyers in America as "Lawyer of the Year," Fort Wayne in:
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and partnerships), 2023
- Presenter for local and state-wide audiences on a wide variety of topics, including business and succession planning and tax planning.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member of the Indiana State Bar Association
- Past Chair Tax Section
- Member of the Allen County Bar Association
- Chair of the Business Law Section
- Co-founder and director of the NeighborLink Fort Wayne Foundation
- Member, BCS Foundation Board of Directors
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- B.S., with high distinction, Indiana University School of Business
- J.D., cum laude, Indiana University School of Law
Legal Assistant/Paralegal: Brittany M. Bruick
* AV® Preeminent™ is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. The AV rating is a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.