To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Attorney John Barce focuses his practice on business transactions, federal and state taxation, charitable planning, estate and business succession planning, intellectual property and biotechnology licensing, and tax controversies.
- AV® Preeminent™ rated attorney based on Martindale-Hubbell peer review ratings
- Listed since 2016 in the Best Lawyers in America® publication in the areas of corporate law, business organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), closely held companies and family businesses law.
- Presenter for local and state-wide audiences on a wide variety of topics, including business and succession planning and tax planning.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member of the Indiana State Bar Association
- Past Chair Tax Section
- Member of the Allen County Bar Association
- Chair of the Business Law Section
- Co-founder and director of the NeighborLink Fort Wayne Foundation
- Member, BCS Foundation Board of Directors
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- B.S., with high distinction, Indiana University School of Business
- J.D., cum laude, Indiana University School of Law
* AV® Preeminent™ is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. The AV rating is a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.