To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Attorney Sam Talarico, Jr., has over twenty years of experience representing corporate clients, with an emphasis on corporate governance, mergers & acquisitions, securities compliance, and private placements. He has assisted public companies with the preparation of 10-Ks, 8-Ks, 10-Qs, as well as proxy materials and press releases. He has served as lead counsel for a $100 million merger involving two public companies. He has prepared Hart Scott Rodino filings for multiple transactions.
Sam routinely represents clients with the buying and selling of businesses -- large and small. Counseling the clients on transaction structure, tax consequences and regulatory matters.
He has also assisted companies with over 40 Regulation D private offerings of securities. He is a frequent seminar lecturer on Regulation D and related securities topics. He has represented public and private companies in asset and stock acquisitions including acquisitions of entities with foreign subsidiaries.
In addition to his legal experience, Sam is a certified public accountant (inactive status) and, prior to his legal career, worked as an auditor for the international “Big 4” accounting firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). With his experience and education, Sam is familiar with the issues facing corporate clients at every stage of their development and is capable of assisting a diverse range of corporate clients ranging from publicly traded companies to start-ups.
- AV® Preeminent™* rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell based on their peer review ratings.
- Member of the 2004 inaugural class of "Fort Wayne's Future 40" award.
- Selected for inclusion in the 2023 Best Lawyers® in America publication in the areas of Corporate Law and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Served as an elected member of the Fort Wayne City Council.
- Former member, Northeast Economic Development Alliance
- Member Allen County Bar Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
- Member, Indiana Society for Certified Public Accountants
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- B.A., Accounting, Butler University
- J.D., Indiana University School of Law
* AV® Preeminent™ is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. The AV rating is a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.