To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Talarico Jr., Samuel J.
- Phone: 260.423.8812
- Fax: 260.423.8920
- Email: email@example.com
Attorney Sam Talarico, Jr., has nearly thirty years of experience representing corporate clients, with an emphasis on mergers & acquisitions, corporate governance, and private placements. He regularly represents clients who are buying and selling businesses, including numerous transactions within the insurance and financial services space. He has assisted public companies with the preparation of 10-Ks, 8-Ks, 10-Qs, as well as proxy materials and press releases, and has prepared Hart Scott Rodino filings for multiple transactions. He has also assisted companies with well over forty “Reg D” private offerings of equity and debt securities.
In addition to his legal experience, Sam is a certified public accountant (inactive status) and, prior to his legal career, he worked as an auditor for the “Big 4” accounting firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). With his experience and education, Sam is familiar with the issues facing corporate clients at every stage of their development and is capable of assisting a diverse range of corporate clients ranging from publicly traded companies to start-ups.
- AV® Preeminent™* rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell based on their peer review ratings.
- Selected for inclusion in the 2023 Best Lawyers® in America publication in the areas of Corporate Law and Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Member of the 2004 inaugural class of "Fort Wayne's Future 40" award.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Served as an elected member of the Fort Wayne City Council. (President 2004)
- Former member, Northeast Economic Development Alliance
- Member Allen County Bar Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
- Member, Indiana Society for Certified Public Accountants
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- B.A., Accounting, Butler University
- J.D., Indiana University School of Law
Legal Assistant & Paralegal: Brittany M. Bruick
* AV® Preeminent™ is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. The AV rating is a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.