To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Justin T. Molitoris concentrates his practice in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, data privacy and cybersecurity. He works with clients of all sizes including sole proprietors, family owned businesses and Fortune 500 companies assisting with a variety of corporate and business law matters, ranging from business formation and organization, corporate governance matters, contract drafting and review, and business transitions. He also has experience working on antitrust matters and assisting companies with Hart-Scott-Rodino analysis.
Justin is a Certified Information Privacy Professional (United States) by the International Association of Privacy Professionals. He advises businesses on the impact of privacy laws in their day-to-day operations, including providing privacy impact assessments and risk assessments regarding the use and potential misuse of personally identifiable information. He counsels businesses on technological developments, including assisting with cybersecurity issues, breach preparedness and response, and software licensing.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Indiana Bar Association
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Member, Fort Wayne Civic Theatre Board of Directors
- Member, St. Thomas More Society of Fort Wayne
- Graduate of Greater Fort Wayne Inc.’s Leadership Fort Wayne Program
- Former Assistant Coach, Canterbury High School Varsity and Junior Varsity Boys Basketball Teams
- Former Member, Allen County Parks and Recreation Board of Directors, overseeing Fox Island and Matea County Parks
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- B.A., Political Science and B.A. in English, with honors, Schreyer Honors College, Pennsylvania State University
- J.D., cum laude, Indiana University - Maurer School of Law