To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
A partner at Barrett McNagny, Phil focuses his practice on business transactions, business succession planning, federal and state taxation, estate planning, probate matters, and estate administration. Phil also advises business owners regarding the choice of entity issues, valuation issues, buy-sell agreements, and business succession issues.
- Named by Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly a 2020 Forty Under 40 award recipient.
- Selected for inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America® publication in 2022 in the area of trusts and estates.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Former Chairman, Probate, Trust & Tax Section
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
- Former member, Tax Section Council
- Member, Fort Wayne Estate Planning Council
- Member, Bethel University Board of Trustees
- Member, Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Coach, Upwards basketball, Grabill Missionary Church
- Member, Leo-Cedarville Regional Sewer District Board of Trustees
- President, 2021- current
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- B.A., History, summa cum laude, Bethel College in Mishawaka, Indiana
- M.B.A., Finance, Indiana University in Bloomington, Kelley School of Business
- J.D., cum laude, Indiana University Maurer School of Law