To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Kevin K. Fitzharris concentrates his litigation practice in the areas of alternative dispute resolution, commercial litigation, insurance defense, product liability, worker's compensation, media law and collections. He is a registered civil mediator and has represented major litigants in numerous jury trials, bench trials, mediations, arbitrations, and worker's compensation hearings.
Kevin is a member of the Allen County Bar Association, the Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana, the American Bar Association, the Defense Research Institute, and the Christian Legal Society. An AV® Preeminent™ rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell based on its peer review ratings, he has been selected for inclusion in the 2019 Best Lawyers in America® publication and since 2014 in the Indiana Super Lawyers® publication. He has presented a large number of seminars on litigation related topics, including the following:
- "Ten Tips for a Successful Mediation" (February, 2018)
- "Handling Difficult Scenarios - Tips from a Mediator" (December, 2017)
- "Overview of Indiana's Worker's Compensation Law" (October, 2017)
- “Traumatic Brain Injuries”, American Inns of Court (January, 2017)
- “Anatomy of a Civil Litigation” International Association of Insurance Professionals (October, 2013; June, 2013; March, 2003; February, 2001; June, 2000)
- “Advanced Trial Tactics” (November, 2012)
- “Cross Examination: The Lawyer’s Time to Shine” (December, 2011)
- “Worker’s Compensation Legal Update” (September, 2007)
- “Insurance Coverage in Indiana” (June, 2005)
- “An Update on Worker’s Compensation” (October, 2004; March, 2003)
- “Handling Daubert” (September, 2004)
- “Once Upon a Claim” (September, 2004; August, 1997)
- “Ex Parte Communications” (February, 2004)
- “Ethics in Journalism” (July, 2003)
- “ADR in the International Community” (Heidelberg; Germany, May, 2003)
- “Controlling Worker’s Compensation Costs” (January, 2003)
- “Permanent Partial Impairment Ratings: An Overview of the 5th Edition Guidelines” (September, 2002; September, 2000)
He earned his B.A., with distinction, from Purdue University in 1987, and his J.D. from the University of Notre Dame in 1990. Kevin is admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts, the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
* AV® Preeminent™ is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. The AV rating is a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.