To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Kevin K. Fitzharris, is a registered civil mediator who concentrates his litigation practice in the areas of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) and litigation services. He spends most of his time serving as a mediator to help individuals and entities resolve their disputes before filing suit or before trial. With over thirty years of litigation experience, Kevin has mediated thousands of cases and has represented major litigants in numerous mediations, arbitrations, jury trials, and bench trials.
- Member, The National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals (NADN)
- The NADN is a professional association whose membership of ADR professionals distinguished by their hands-on experience in the fields of civil and commercial conflict resolution. Membership is by invitation only and all Academy members have been thoroughly vetted and found to meet stringent practice standards. Members are amongst the most in-demand neutrals in their respective states, as selected by their peers and approved by federal and state judges and litigators.
- AV® Preeminent* rated attorney based on Martindale-Hubbell peer review ratings
- Listed since 2016 in the Indiana Super Lawyers® publication
- Listed since 2019 in The Best Lawyers in America® publication
- Member, Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Vice chair, Alternative Dispute Resolution Section
- Member, Christian Legal Society
- Presented over 40 seminars on ADR and litigation-related topics ranging from "Zoom Mediations", "How the Pandemic is Affecting ADR", and “Top 10 Tips for a Successful Mediation”, to trial tactics and legal updates in the litigation arena. He has spoken at the:
- International Association of Insurance Professionals, Heidelberg, Germany,
- Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum,
- American Inns of Court; and the
- Allen County Bar Association.
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- B.A., with distinction, Purdue University
- J.D., University of Notre Dame
* AV® Preeminent™ is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. The AV rating is a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.