To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Paul, Trisha J.
- Phone: 260.423.8840
- Fax: 260.423.8920
- Email: email@example.com
Highly experienced in estate planning, Trisha's practice encompasses wills and trusts, the avoidance or reduction of estate, inheritance, and generation-skipping taxes, various techniques for making gifts to individuals and charities, life insurance, disability, and distributions from retirement accounts. She also consults business owners regarding the choice of entity issues, valuation issues, buy-sell agreements, and business succession issues.
- Selected for inclusion since 2021 in the Best Lawyers in America® publications in the area of trusts and estates.
- Recognized by Best Lawyers in America® as "Lawyer of the Year," Fort Wayne in:
- Trusts and Estates, 2023
- Recognized as a "Rising Star" in the 2009 Indiana Super Lawyers® publication.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Appointed, Chair of Barrett McNagny's Executive Committee (2018, 2020)
- Volunteer Attorney, Leave a Legacy® program
- Volunteer Attorney, Write a Will program
- Former Member, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Indiana Board of Directors
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- B.S., Saint Francis College (University of Saint Francis)
- J.D., University of Toledo College of Law
Legal Assistant: Michelle L. Miller