To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
A skilled attorney with Barrett McNagny, Rachel Steinhofer represents clients in the employment arena, defending employers against claims involving Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), the Indiana Wage Payment Statute, the Indiana Wage Claims Statute, and the Indiana Workers' Compensation Act. In addition, Rachel interacts with administrative agencies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), on behalf of clients. She also represents clients in medical practice defense and general liability defense.
- Selected since 2018 as a "Rising Star" by the Indiana Super Lawyers© publication.
- Frequent presenter at state and local associations on legal topics, including the "Workplace Survival Guide" and "Finding Free Legal Research Sites and Free Case Law."
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Chair, New Lawyers Section, 2015-2016
- Volunteer, Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic
- Member, Mental Health America of Northeast Indiana Board of Directors
- Secretary, 2020- current
- Former Member, McMillen Health Board of Directors
- Secretary, 2020-2021
- President, 2018-2020
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- B.A., DePauw University
- J.D., Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law