To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Michael Ross concentrates his practice in the area of litigation, including commercial litigation, premises liability, professional liability, general liability claims and estate and trust litigation. He also works with clients in the area of estate planning and administration. He has represented clients on appeals including arguing before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, and he has argued before the Indiana State Supreme Court.
Prior to joining Barrett McNagny, Mr. Ross worked for a local Fort Wayne firm focusing in the area of litigation. From 2013 till 2014 he served as a Deputy Prosecuting Attorney in St. Joseph County, Indiana where he handled numerous bench and jury trials. While in St. Joseph County, he served on the Drug, Alcohol and Firearm Team, and the St. Joseph County Fatal Alcohol Crash Team (F.A.C.T.), which is a team that investigates crashes that result in a fatality or serious bodily injury which are suspected to be caused due to drugs or alcohol.
- Selected for inclusion in The 2021 and 2022 Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch publications in the areas of commercial litigation and insurance law.
- Named a “Rising Star” in the Indiana Super Lawyers publication in 2019 and 2021.
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- B.A., History, cum laude, from DePauw University
- Member, Phi Delta Theta fraternity
- J.D., cum laude, Saint Louis University School of Law
- Supervising Editor, Saint Louis University Law Journal
- Published “Blow the Whistle at Your Own Risk: ERISA’s Retaliation Provision,” Saint Louis University Law Journal, 56 ST. Louis U.L.J. 331, 2001.