To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Lauren R. Minke concentrates her practice in the area of litigation, with an emphasis in insurance defense and medical malpractice defense. She has experience working with clients to handle insurance defense and civil litigation matters. She has first chair bench trial and second-chair jury trial experience and has prepared and appeared on behalf of health care providers before the Medical Review Panel.
- Selected for inclusion in the 2020 and 2021 Indiana Super Lawyers publications as a ‘Rising Star.’
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Member, Amani Family Services Board of Directors
- Facilitator, Erin’s House for Grieving Children
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- B.S., Occupational Health Science, Purdue University
- Before attending law school, she served as a United States Peace Corps Volunteer in Guatemala training educators in sustainability and coordinated with local agencies to promote long term health practices.
- J.D., cum laude, Valparaiso University School of Law
- Member, Moot Court Society Board of Directors
- Recipient of the 2016 Scribe Award by the Valparaiso Legal Writing Department faculty members for outstanding legal writing.
- Best Oralist , 2015 Sutherland Cup Constitutional Law Moot Court Competition, Washington, D.C. hosted by The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law.
- Associate Editor, Valparaiso Law Review
- Recipient of the Dedicated Service Award for her above and beyond service to the law review.
- Published “Transgender and the Judiciary: An Argument to Extend Batson Challenges to Transgender Individuals”, 50 Val. U. L. Rev. 719 (2016).
- Published “Say Aah! Maryland v. King Defines Reasonable Standard for DNA Searches”, 49 Val. U. L. Rev. 1095 (2015).
- Extern to The Honorable Christopher A. Nuechterlein in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana.