To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Minke, Lauren R.
- Phone: 260.423.8858
- Fax: 260.423.8920
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lauren Minke concentrates her practice in the area of litigation, with an emphasis in insurance defense and medical malpractice defense. She also represents clients in general liability defense and provides litigation services related to disputes concerning premises liability, real estate, and contracts. She has first chair bench trial and second-chair jury trial experience.
- Selected since 2020 as a "Rising Star" by the Indiana Super Lawyers publication.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Member, American Inns of Court, Benjamin Harrison Chapter
- Member, Amani Family Services Board of Directors
- Former Facilitator, Erin’s House for Grieving Children
- Exculpatory Clauses: Can they protect you?
- Are waivers, releases, and exculpatory agreements enforceable?
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- B.S., Occupational Health Science, Purdue University
- Before attending law school, she served as a United States Peace Corps Volunteer in Guatemala training educators in sustainability and coordinated with local agencies to promote long term health practices.
- J.D., cum laude, Valparaiso University School of Law
- Member, Moot Court Society Board of Directors
- Member, National Order of Scribes
- Recipient of the 2016 Scribe Award by the Valparaiso Legal Writing Department faculty members for outstanding legal writing.
- Best Oralist , 2015 Sutherland Cup Constitutional Law Moot Court Competition, Washington, D.C. hosted by The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law.
- Associate Editor, Valparaiso Law Review
- Recipient of the Dedicated Service Award for her above and beyond service to the law review.
- Published “Transgender and the Judiciary: An Argument to Extend Batson Challenges to Transgender Individuals”, 50 Val. U. L. Rev. 719 (2016).
- Published “Say Aah! Maryland v. King Defines Reasonable Standard for DNA Searches”, 49 Val. U. L. Rev. 1095 (2015).
- Extern to The Honorable Christopher A. Nuechterlein in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana.
Legal Assistant: Leeann Miller