To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Jake Gattuso focuses his practice in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, and real estate law. He has experience working with businesses internally, from the entity selection and formation stages, handling governance issues and assisting with shareholder matters such as shareholder disputes and establishing corporate succession plans for closely held businesses. He represents clients in the negotiation and drafting of third-party contracts, involving businesses’ day-to-day operations, and assists with the due diligence process for mergers and acquisitions of various sizes.
Jake represents businesses and individuals in all stages of real estate purchases, sales, due-diligence, and real estate development. He has experience drafting, negotiating, and shepherding real estate purchase agreements, financing arrangements including seller financing and complex third-party financings, construction contracts, and has assisted with like-kind exchanges and multi-party real estate transactions. Jake has also assisted landowners with environmental issues to obtain clearance from the Indiana Department of Environmental Management. Jake also assists with leasing matters from the lease negotiation and drafting stages through enforcement and eviction proceedings, representing both landlords and tenants in commercial and residential transactions.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Co-Chair of the Real Property Section
- Member, Indiana Bar Association
- Volunteer, Blue Jacket, Inc. Fort Wayne
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- B.A., English Literature, magna cum laude, Trinity International University
- J.D., magna cum laude, Michigan State University College of Law
- Received the jurisprudence award for top scores in the class in Business Enterprises, Securities Regulation I, and Equity.
- Teaching Assistant, Constitutional Law and the Regulatory State.