To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Tess works with businesses of all sizes, from sole proprietorships to Fortune 500 companies by assisting with business formation and organization documents and corporate governance. She joined the business law team at the firm after spending a few years in the labor and employment area and she served as a Senior Law Clerk for the Worker’s Compensation Board of Indiana, a Law Clerk of the Indiana Attorney General, and an Investigative Intern for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) prior to joining firm.
- Selected for inclusion in The 2022 Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch publication.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Board of Directors, Fort Wayne Sister Cities International
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Member, Indiana Bar Association
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- B.A. in Journalism, with honors, Franklin College
- President of the Student Congress
- Member of the Omicron Delta Kappa Leadership Honorary Society
- J.D. with honors, Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Member of the Editorial Board for the Indiana Law Review
- President of the Phi Delta Phi Legal Honorary Society
- Awarded the Indiana Bar Association’s Labor and Employment Scholarship
- Awarded the Elba L. “Babe” Branigin Law Scholarship
- Awarded the inaugural Franklin College Law Scholarship