To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Sadie Dillon-Baatz concentrates her practice in the area of domestic and family law. She assists clients with dissolutions, adoptions, custody disputes, child support issues, and handles adoptions including private, agency and foster adoptions.
Sadie is a Guardian Ad Litem and completed training to serve in this capacity. Her specialized instruction and education as a Guardian Ad Litem included topics such as early childhood and adolescent development and the identification and treatment of child abuse and neglect. In addition to enhancing her practice as a family law attorney, this training allows her to represent the best interests of individuals who are unable to represent themselves, including children and incapacitated persons.
She has experience working with parents and guardians in family law cases as a volunteer at the Viola J. Taliaferro Family and Children Mediation Clinic in Bloomington during law school. At the clinic she mediated cases involving custody, parenting time, child support, asset and debt division and other family law related disputes.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Volunteer Lawyer Program of Northeast Indiana Board of Directors
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- B.S., Public Affairs (with a focus on public and nonprofit management), Indiana University, Bloomington
- J.D., Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington
- Executive Production Editor, Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies.
- What is a Guardian Ad Litem?
- Adoption Process in Indiana
- Military Divorce: Documents that Need to be Reviewed for Military Retirement Benefits
- What should you bring to your first meeting with your family law attorney