To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Tom focuses his practice in the areas of ERISA and employee benefits, including counseling clients on the design, drafting, and compliance issues pertaining to qualified retirement plans, 403(b) plans, non-qualified plans, the ACA and health and welfare plans of all types. Tom represents employers of all sizes, from small closely held employers to large employers with their headquarters in Northeastern Indiana. Tom represents both for-profit employers and non-profit employers.
- AV® Preeminent* rated attorney based on Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review ratings.
- Listed for over thirty years in the Best Lawyers of America® publications in the area of Employee Benefits/ERISA.
- Selected for inclusion more than ten times in the Indiana Super Lawyers® publication in the area of Employee Benefits/ERISA.
- Regularly presents speeches and seminars on employee benefit topics locally and regionally.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member of the Allen County Bar Association
- Member, Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana Board of Directors
- Member, Mad Anthonys Children’s Hope House Advisory Board
- Member, ASPPA Benefits Council of Northern Indiana Board of Directors
- Past President
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- A.B., Indiana University, Bloomington
- J.D., University of Michigan School of Law
* AV® Preeminent™ is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. The AV rating is a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.