To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
Brandon focuses his practice in the area of real estate and land use law where he assists clients with the purchase and sale of real estate, commercial and residential leasing, development agreements, land use planning, and zoning.
Prior to joining the firm, Brandon worked for the City of Fort Wayne where he practiced in the areas of utility, regulatory and municipal law. He has experience with the negotiation, review and/or preparation of contracts for real estate acquisitions, drafting and enforcing local ordinances and compliance with state regulatory requirements.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Member, Indiana Bar Association
- Member, Genesis Outreach Board of Directors
- Member, Home Bound Meals Board of Directors
- Member, Walnut Creek Community Association Board of Directors
Bar and Court Admissions:
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- B.A., Political Science, Indiana University- Purdue University Fort Wayne
- J.D., Indiana University Maurer School of Law