Business and Commercial Litigation
Has Your Company Been Sued?
Barrett McNagny can help you through the steps required to protect your business in the event of a lawsuit. If your company is sued, you should:
- Take the Complaint seriously.
- Contact a litigation attorney and your insurance company.
- Do not attempt to represent your company yourself or through a non-lawyer employee.
- Be aware of deadlines to respond.
Commercial litigation is a core competency at Barrett McNagny. Since 1876, our experienced trial attorneys have represented clients of all sizes, from public corporations to small businesses, sole proprietorships, and entrepreneurs.
How to Find a Business Litigation Attorney?
Our trial attorneys have extensive experience both in and out of the courtroom, and regularly advise clients before litigation ever begins. Our commercial litigators practice in state and federal courts at both the trial and appellate levels.
We handle business-related cases in a variety of areas including:
- Contract disputes;
- Partnership and joint venture agreements;
- Agency issues;
- Shareholder disputes,
- Officer or director fiduciary duty or other liability claims;
- Employment-related issues, such as non-compete agreements and wrongful termination claims;
- Professional liability claims;
- Property and real estate disputes;
- Zoning issues;
- Securities fraud;
- Sales and warranty cases; and
- Secured transactions.
Contact an Attorney
For additional information regarding Barrett McNagny's Business and Commercial Litigation area of practice, please contact one of the attorneys listed below: