215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
Consumer Financial Services
Estate Planning & Administration
Labor & Employment Relations
Horton, N. Thomas
- ERISA and employee benefits, including counseling with respect to design and compliance issues pertaining to qualified retirement plans, 403(b) plans, 457 plans, and non-qualified plans, including the drafting of such plans
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts
Al-Fe Heat Treating, Inc.; Ambassador Enterprises; Anthony Wayne Services; Avis Industrial; Berne Apparel Co.; Brotherhood Mutual Insurance Co.; Do it Best Corp., Dynamic Resource Group, Inc.; Fort Wayne Community Schools; iAB Financial Bank; Hagerman Construction Corp.; Indiana Stamp; LH Carbide Corporation; Dealership Holdings; Lake City Bank; Lincoln National Corporation; Metal Technologies, Inc.; OmniSource Corporation; Pizza Huts of Fort Wayne, Inc.; REA Magnet Wire; Sauder Manufacturing Co.; Steel Dynamics, Inc.; Symmetry Medical, Inc.; Tower Financial Corp.; Wabash Electric Supply Co.; Ash Brokerage Corporation; Ashley Industrial Molding; Briljent; Fort Wayne Wire Die; Group Dekko; Our Sunday Visitor; Phillips Financial Management; numerous medical/dental groups and non-profit employers
- Regularly Presents Speeches And Seminars On Employee Benefits Matters locally, regionally and throughout the Midwest.
- Author And Speaker, Best Of Great Lakes Workshops (Indianapolis)
- Author And Speaker, Great Lakes Area Employee Benefit Conference (Chicago)
- Author And Speaker For Numerous Indiana Continuing Legal Education Programs
- Selected for inclusion into Best Lawyers in America publication commencing in 2009 in the field of Employee Benefits/ERISA
- Selected for inclusion into Super Lawyers publication commencing in 2008 in the field of Employee Benefits/ERISA
- Bar Activities:
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Board of Directors and former President, ASPPA Benefits Council of Northern Indiana
- President, Board of Directors, Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana
- Board of Advisors, Mad Anthonys Children`s Hope House, Inc.
- Past Board Member, YMCA of Great Fort Wayne
EDUCATION AND HONORS
- University of Michigan School of Law (J.D.)
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana (A.B.)
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.