215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Law
Consumer Financial Services
E-Commerce Transaction Law
Employee Benefits Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Health Care Law
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Relations
Real Estate Law
Tax Law & Taxation
Worker's Compensation Law
The News With Kylee
Kylee J. Shirey, co-director of Lemonade Day Fort Wayne, was featured on WANE TV on Lemonade Day in Fort Wayne
Barrett & McNagny LLP has announced that its legal alliance, TAGLaw®, has been recognized as “Elite” in the Chambers Global 2013 rankings guide for legal networks.
Kylee Shirey was selected as a 40 Under 40 Recipient by the Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly publication.
Kylee Shirey and Phil Maurizi were featured on April 20, 2013 on First News Saturday on WANE discussing how Lemonade Day teaches kids to operate their own business.
Kylee J. Shirey was featured in a News-Sentinel article about Lemonade Day Fort Wayne 2013.
Barrett & McNagny LLP is proud to announce it was chosen as the Client Choice winner of the 2013 Corporate Intl Magazine Legal Award for the category of ‘Corporate Law-Law Firm of the Year in Indiana.”
Kylee Shirey was recognized by the Greater Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce as a 2013 Athena Young Professional Leadership Nominee.
Shirey, Kylee J.
- Business and corporate law, including business structuring and planning, mergers and acquisitions, securities regulation, and other various business-related transactions
- Commercial law, including commercial contracts, secured transactions, commercial paper, and sales and leasing transactions
- Commercial finance, including commercial foreclosures, and banking and regulatory matters
- Real estate, including purchase and sale transactions and real estate financing
- Regularly practices in the foregoing areas in both Indiana and Ohio
- Certified and Registered Civil Mediator
- Member, Indiana Bar Association
- Member, Ohio Bar Association
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Member, Greater Fort Wayne, Inc. Board of Directors
- Co-Director and Advisory Board Member, Lemonade Day Fort Wayne, Youth Entrepreneurship Program
- 40 Under 40 Recipient, Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly, 2013
- Young Athena Leadership Nominee, Greater Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce, 2013
- Member, Zoobilee Committee, Fort Wayne Zoological Society (2011)
- Volunteer Attorney, Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic
- Former Member, Golf Committee, Vera Bradley Classic to benefit Breast Cancer Research
- Graduate, Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana Leadership Institute (2010)
- Adjunct Professor of Business Law, Taylor University Fort Wayne (2009)
EDUCATION AND HONORS
- Indiana University of Law, Indianapolis, IN (J.D. 2008)
- Taylor University, Fort Wayne, IN (B.S., Law & Justice, 2005)
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.