215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Law
Consumer Financial Services
E-Commerce Transaction Law
Employee Benefits Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Health Care Law
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Relations
Real Estate Law
Worker's Compensation Law
The News With Richard
Barrett & McNagny LLP is proud to announce the firm attorneys who were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014 in their respective practice areas.
Barrett & McNagny LLP has announced that its legal alliance, TAGLaw®, has been recognized as “Elite” in the Chambers Global 2013 rankings guide for legal networks.
Fox, Richard E.
- Counsels corporations and other business entities in a variety of business-related transactions including acquisitions, dispositions, mergers, recapitalizations, reorganizations, venture capital and related debt financings, and equity transactions.
- Serves as bond counsel, borrower`s counsel, underwriter`s counsel, and disclosure counsel in taxable and tax-exempt bond and note issues for public and private issuers.
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts, United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Associations
- Member, American Bar Association (Business Section)
- Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Vice Chair of the Board of Trustees, University of Saint Francis (Member, Committee on Trustees; and Member, Finance and Investment Committee)
- Vice Chair of the Board of Directors, Turnstone Center for Disabled Children & Adults, Inc. (Past Board Chair 1995-1998)
- Past Member of the Allen County Solid Waste Citizens Advisory Committee, Chair (1991-1996)
- Past Member of the Bishop Luers High School Board of Education (President, 1996 1998, and 1999)
- Past Member of Allen County Local Emergency Planning Committee (1989-1998)
EDUCATION AND HONORS
- Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana (J.D., cum laude, 1973)
- Note Editor, Indiana Law Journal
- Northwestern University (B.S., Industrial Engineering, 1970)
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.