215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Law
Consumer Financial Services
E-Commerce Transaction Law
Employee Benefits Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Health Care Law
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Relations
Real Estate Law
Tax Law & Taxation
Worker's Compensation Law
The News With Michael
Barrett & McNagny LLP has announced that its legal alliance, TAGLaw®, has been recognized as “Elite” in the Chambers Global 2013 rankings guide for legal networks.
Michmerhuizen, Michael H.
- Commercial Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- Insurance Defense
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts and the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- Former Member of Northeast Indiana Greenbuild Coalition, Steering Committee
- Federalist Society
- Member of the Allen County Bar Association
- Member, U of M Club of Fort Wayne (University of Michigan Alumni)
- Volunteer, Junior Achievement
- Former Board Member, Allen County Historial Society
- Volunteer, We the People program
- Prior to attending law school, Mr. Michmerhuizen was employed by First Michigan Bank in the secondary marketing section of the Mortgage Department.
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1999)
- Grand Valley State University (B.B.A., Finance, magna cum laude, 1995)
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.