215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Law
Consumer Financial Services
Corporate and Business Law
E-Commerce Transaction Law
Employee Benefits Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Health Care Law
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Relations
Real Estate Law
Tax Law & Taxation
Worker's Compensation Law
Medical Malpractice Defense
Domestic and Family Law
The News With Trisha
Barrett & McNagny LLP has announced that its legal alliance, TAGLaw®, has been recognized as “Elite” in the Chambers Global 2013 rankings guide for legal networks.
Paul, Trisha J.
- Estate Planning: practice encompasses wills and trusts, the avoidance or reduction of estate, inheritance and generation-skipping taxes, various techniques for making gifts to individuals and charities, life insurance, disability, and distributions from retirement accounts. Also consults business owners regarding choice of entity issues, valuation issues, buy-sell agreements, and business succession issues.
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts, and the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana.
- Recognized as a Rising Star for the 2009 Indiana Super Lawyers publication
- Member, Estate Planning Council (1998-current)
- Member, Planned Giving Council (1998-current)
- Member, Allen County Bar Assoociation (1996-current)
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association (1996-current)
- Member, American Bar Association (1996-current)
- Chair of December 2010 Estate Planning and Administration Conference, Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum
- Appointed Member of Barrett & McNagny`s Executive Committee (2009-2011)
- Annual involvement in Leave a Legacy, Write a Will Program
- Speaker at numerous local and statewide organizations discussing Estate Planning and Administration topics
- Board Member, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Indiana
- Former Board Member, Three Rivers Montessori School
- Former Board Member, Girls Scouts of Limberlost Council, Northeast Indiana
- Former Board Member, Whitington Homes and Services for Children and Families
- University of Toledo College of Law (J.D., 1996)
- St. Francis College, Fort Wayne, Indiana (B.S., Business, Administration and Marketing, 1993)
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.