215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Law
Consumer Financial Services
Corporate and Business Law
E-Commerce Transaction Law
Employee Benefits Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Health Care Law
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Relations
Real Estate Law
Tax Law & Taxation
Worker's Compensation Law
Medical Malpractice Defense
The News With Thomas
The Real Estate Group at Barrett & McNagny was featured in the monthly publication, Impact, produced the Home Builders Association of Fort Wayne.
Barrett & McNagny LLP has announced that its legal alliance, TAGLaw®, has been recognized as “Elite” in the Chambers Global 2013 rankings guide for legal networks.
Thomas M. Niezer was elected treasurer of the newly formed St. Thomas More Society, a private association affiliated with the Fort Wayne South Bend Diocese serving under the oversight of Bishop Kevin C. Rhodes.
Thomas M. Niezer comments about two real estate projects that will impact the city of Fort Wayne in an article by Kevin Leininger from The News-Sentinel.
Thomas M. Niezer, Josh C. Neal, Thomas M. Fink, Thomas M. Kimbrough and Henry P. Najdeski are featured in various news articles
The August 2012 issue of Fort Wayne Monthly listed nine attorneys from Barrett & McNagny LLP in its Top Lawyers Listing.
The Everyday Star represented in my painting is Tom Niezer - William Grant Professional Artist.
Niezer, Thomas M.
- Concentration in real estate law, land use planning and real estate finance law, with a dual emphasis in commercial transactions and residential real estate development, sales and purchases.
- Concentration in eminent domain actions representing municipalities and individual property owners on public roadway and utility projects.
- Concentration in business transactions for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts and the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana.
- Representation of real estate development clients before local engineering, surveying, traffic, utility and storm water governmental departments.
- Over twenty years of experience in zoning laws, approvals and appeals in Fort Wayne and northeast Indiana, including appearances before planning commissions and boards of zoning appeals.
- Representation of businesses and individuals with real estate acquisitions, sales, leasing and construction matters.
- Zoning and development counsel for Canyon Cliffs, a 22 lot residential development, northwest Allen County.
- Zoning and development counsel for Inverness Center, a 120-acre multi-use development, southwest Fort Wayne.
- Zoning and development counsel for Vera Bradley Industrial Park, southwest Allen County.
- Zoning and development counsel for Elliott Industrial Park, northwest Fort Wayne.
- Zoning and development counsel for St. Joe Place, a privately owned and operated student housing complex, northeast Fort Wayne.
- Zoning and development counsel for Iron Dynamics facility in Butler, Indiana.
- Zoning and development counsel for Oxford Industrial Park, a 60-acre development, east Allen County.
- Acted as lender counsel for national life insurance company in real estate investment transactions for State of Indiana.
- Represented municipal entities and private property owners in condemnation and eminent domain issues and litigation.
- Martindale-Hubbell’s “AV® Preeminent ™” Peer Review Rating*
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association (Member, Probate and Real Property Section and Land Use and Zoning Section)
- Member, American Bar Association (Section Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law)
- President, Board of Directors, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, 2012-current, (Vice President, 2010-2012)
- Past- President, Mad Anthonys Children`s Hope House, 2014 (President, 2013; Board Member, 2010-present)
- Recognized as an Everyday Star with the Parkview Foundation, Murosity Project
- Former Board Member, Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana
- Former Member, Advisory Board of Directors, Provena Sacred Heart Home (Assisted Living/Nursing Home), Avilla, IN
- Member, Bishop Dwenger High School Board of Education (2001-2008); Secretary (2001-2003), Vice President (2004); President (2006-2008)
- Member, City of Fort Wayne Downtown Blueprint Plus Steering Committee (2005)
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., 1986)
- Wabash College (B.A., 1982)
* AV® Preeminent ™ is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. The AV rating is a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.