215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Law
Consumer Financial Services
E-Commerce Transaction Law
Employee Benefits Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Health Care Law
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Relations
Real Estate Law
Tax Law & Taxation
Worker's Compensation Law
The News With David
Barrett & McNagny LLP has announced that its legal alliance, TAGLaw®, has been recognized as “Elite” in the Chambers Global 2013 rankings guide for legal networks.
Steiner, David R.
- Environmental compliance counseling for businesses and individuals
- Real estate transactions, specializing in environmentally impacted real estate, brownfields development, and tax-free exchanges
- Business transactions, including formation, acquisitions, sales and contracts
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts and the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Represented numerous businesses in negotiating and resolving environmental noncompliances with state and federal regulators
- Represented manufacturer in obtaining significant permit modification to Title V operating permit from the Indiana Department of Environmental Management
- Represented purchasers and sellers of and lenders secured by environmentally impacted commercial properties
- Represented steel manufacturer in environmental diligence, real estate, title insurance, and mortgage financing matters in acquisitions of steel manufacturing facilities
- Represented major regional metal processor and dealer in negotiating with insurers for settlements for environmental insurance claims
- Represented regional food manufacturing company in tax-free exchanges in real estate involving ten properties in three states
- Represented land owners and communication tower owners in tower site acquisition, sales and leasing of real estate located across the Midwest
- Represented and counseled dozens of small business owners on business formation and acquisitions
- Represents numerous nonprofit organizations
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana (J.D., cum laude, 1989)
- Taylor University, Upland, Indiana (B.S., Business Administration, summa cum laude, 1986)
* AV® Preeminent TM is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. The AV rating is a testament to the fact that a lawyer`s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.