215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Law
Consumer Financial Services
Corporate and Business Law
E-Commerce Transaction Law
Employee Benefits Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Health Care Law
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Relations
Real Estate Law
Tax Law & Taxation
Worker's Compensation Law
The News With Joshua
The article below was featured in the Editorial section of The Journal Gazette on May 29, 2014 by Josh Neal, partner at Barrett & McNagny LLP
Barrett & McNagny LLP has announced that its legal alliance, TAGLaw®, has been recognized as “Elite” in the Chambers Global 2013 rankings guide for legal networks.
Thomas M. Niezer, Josh C. Neal, Thomas M. Fink, Thomas M. Kimbrough and Henry P. Najdeski are featured in various news articles
Neal, Joshua C.
- Services businesses and individuals in the area of real estate law, land use planning, and real estate taxation
- Counsels businesses on a variety of issues, including formation, corporate governance, and commercial transactions
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts and the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Represented and counseled land owners in connection with annexation proceedings.
- Represented dozens of clients in tax-free exchanges of real estate, including reverse like kind exchanges.
- Represented and counseled landowners in connection with appeals of assessed value of real estate, including proceedings before local property tax assessments boards of Appeal, the Indiana Board of Tax Review, and the Indiana Tax Court.
- Represented and counseled small business owners on business formations, aquisitions and dispositions.
- Represented business owners and individuals in real estate, title insurance, and mortgage financing issues involving the purchase and sale of real estate.
- Represented landowners before county boards of zoning appeals and plan commissions in connection with land use and development matters, including rezoning requests, development plan approvals, and variances.
- Member, Board of Directors, Allen County Bar Association
- Secretary, Board of Directors, Allen County Bar Association (2012
- Leadership Development Academy Member, Graduate of the 2012 Inaugural class
- Member, Board of Directors, Community Transportation Network (President, 2010-2011)
- President, Board of Directors, Fort Wayne Children`s Choir
- Member, Board of Directors, Fort Wayne Golf Association
- Member. Board of Directors, Fort Wayne Civic Theatre
- Carl D. Rolfsen Stewardship Award Nominee (2009)
- Graduate, Leadership Fort Wayne (2007)
- Indiana University School of Law - Indianapolis (J.D., magna cum laude, 2002)
- University of Indianapolis (B.S., Political Science, cum laude, 1999)
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.