215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Law
Consumer Financial Services
Corporate and Business Law
E-Commerce Transaction Law
Employee Benefits Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Health Care Law
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Relations
Real Estate Law
Tax Law & Taxation
Worker's Compensation Law
Medical Malpractice Defense
Domestic and Family Law
The News With Michael
Barrett & McNagny announces the 2015 Executive Committee, with Michael P. O'Hara as chair.
Barrett & McNagny attorneys were recognized in Fort Wayne Monthly as Top Lawyers.
Barrett & McNagny LLP has announced that its legal alliance, TAGLaw®, has been recognized as “Elite” in the Chambers Global 2013 rankings guide for legal networks.
Barrett & McNagny LLP is proud to announce it was chosen as the Client Choice winner of the 2013 Corporate Intl Magazine Legal Award for the category of ‘Corporate Law-Law Firm of the Year in Indiana.”
O`Hara, Michael P.
- Business formations, transactions, mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial foreclosures, receiverships, bankruptcy, workouts, and reorganizations
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts, and the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana and United States District Court of Colorado
- Corporate counsel, Do it Best Corp. and for numerous closely-held corporations, including: Ottenweller Company, Inc., Bhar, Inc.; Al-Fe Heat Treating, Inc.; TE, Inc.; T.J. Nowak Supply Co., Inc.; Sports Care, Inc.; and Snyder Food Services, Inc.
- Regular counsel for Lake City Bank, People`s United Equipment Finance Corp., and iAB Financial Bank
- Martindale-Hubbell`s "AV® Preeminent " Peer Review Rating*
- Member, Allen County Bar Association, Indiana State Bar Association (Business and Bankruptcy Sections)
- Member American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI)
- Vice Chair of Allen County Bar Association Grievance Committee and Ethics Committee
- Member, Financial Executives International
- Acknowledged co-author and editor, Bankruptcy - "A Survival Guide for Lenders, American Bankruptcy Institute", Deborah L. Fletcher and Thomas P. Yoder
- Author, "Collecting a Judgment; The Legal Issues of Problem Collections In Indiana", National Business Institute, Inc.
- Co-Author, "Bankruptcy: A Basic Review", Indiana Continuing Legal Education Foundation, ICLEF
- Named a 2011 Person of the Year by the Notre Dame Club of Fort Wayne/Northeast Indiana for professional and civic accomplishment
- Board of Directors, Fort Wayne Zoological Society (President 2008-2009)
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois (J.D., 1986)
- University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana (B.A., Economics, 1983)
* AV® Preeminent TM is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. The AV rating is a testament to the fact that a lawyer`s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.