215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Law
Consumer Financial Services
E-Commerce Transaction Law
Employee Benefits Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Health Care Law
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Relations
Real Estate Law
Worker's Compensation Law
The News With Zachary
Zach Klutz will present on June 12, 2013 at the Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana Candidate Bootcamp where he will be speaking on "Legal Issues".
Barrett & McNagny LLP has announced that its legal alliance, TAGLaw®, has been recognized as “Elite” in the Chambers Global 2013 rankings guide for legal networks.
Zachary E. Klutz was elected Vice President of the Board for the McMillen Center for Health Education.
Barrett & McNagny LLP is proud to announce it was chosen as the Client Choice winner of the 2013 Corporate Intl Magazine Legal Award for the category of ‘Corporate Law-Law Firm of the Year in Indiana.”
Klutz, Zachary E.
- Corporate and Business Law - General business and corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, business planning and structuring.
- Municipal Finance - Serves as bond counsel, borrower`s counsel and underwriter`s counsel in taxable and tax-exempt bond and note issues for public and private issuers.
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts, and the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana.
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Member, Indiana Municipal Lawyers Association
- President, Allen County Board of Elections
- Board of Directors, Mike Downs Center for Indiana Politics
- President, Board of Directors, Harold W. McMillen Center for Health Education
- Recipient, 40 under 40 Award, presented by Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly (2011)
- Past Board Member, Allen County Republican Executive Committee
- Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Klutz served as Executive Director of the Allen County Republican Party and has worked on various political campaigns at the local, state, and federal levels since 1998.
- Served as a congressional aide to U.S. Representative Mark Souder (R-IN).
EDUCATION AND HONORS
- Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN (J.D., 2005)
- Indiana University (B.A. 2002)
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.