215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Law
Consumer Financial Services
Corporate and Business Law
E-Commerce Transaction Law
Employee Benefits Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Health Care Law
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Relations
Real Estate Law
Tax Law & Taxation
Worker's Compensation Law
Medical Malpractice Defense
Domestic and Family Law
The News With Stephen
Barrett & McNagny LLP has announced that its legal alliance, TAGLaw®, has been recognized as “Elite” in the Chambers Global 2013 rankings guide for legal networks.
Chapman, Stephen L.
- Creditors Rights, Real Estate, Mortgage Banking
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts and the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Ocean Bank
- Prinsburg State Bank
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
- Fellow, Indiana Bar Foundation
- Trustee, Allen County Public Library
EDUCATION AND HONORS
- Indiana University, Indianapolis (J.D., 1981)
- DePauw University (B.A., 1978)
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.