215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
Consumer Financial Services
Estate Planning & Administration
Labor & Employment Relations
The News With Robert
Barrett & McNagny LLP is proud to announce that Robert S. Walters was selected by his peers for inclusion in the 2012 edition of Best Lawyers® in America as the "Fort Wayne Best Lawyers Corporate Law Lawyer of the Year".
Walters, Robert S.
- Securities law, including private and registered public securities offerings, SEC reporting compliance and NYSE and Nasdaq regulatory compliance.
- Business law, with special emphasis on company or asset sales and acquisitions, restructurings, venture capital transactions, financings and governance.
- Antitrust and trade regulation law, including the law of product distribution.
- Complex business and commercial litigation.
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts, the United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Initial, follow-on and secondary public offerings
- Rule 144A Private Placements
- Representative Transactions:
- $210 million equity offering
- $200 million Senior Notes Financing
- $100 million Convertible Subordinated Note Financing
- $50 million asset acquisition
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Member, Business Law and Antitrust Sections
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Northeast Indiana Innovation Center
- Member, Fort Wayne Downtown Development Trust
- Member, Advisory Committee to the City of Fort Wayne Community Trust Fund
- Member, Hospital Authority of the City of Fort Wayne
- Received the Bill Latz Award from the United Way of Allen County, along with his wife, Irene Walters, for their community involvement. Click here to read the article.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor (Bachelor of Arts, 1963)
- Harvard Law School (LL.B., 1966)
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.