215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Law
Consumer Financial Services
Corporate and Business Law
E-Commerce Transaction Law
Employee Benefits Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Health Care Law
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Relations
Real Estate Law
Tax Law & Taxation
Worker's Compensation Law
Medical Malpractice Defense
The News With Robert
Barrett & McNagny attorneys were recognized in Fort Wayne Monthly as Top Lawyers.
Barrett & McNagny attorneys recognized in Best Lawyers® in America publication.
Barrett & McNagny attorneys are recognized in the 2014 Super Lawyers Business Edition.
Barrett & McNagny LLP is proud to announce its listing in Indiana Super Lawyers for 2014.
Barrett & McNagny LLP is proud to announce the firm attorneys who were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014 in their respective practice areas.
Barrett & McNagny LLP has announced that its legal alliance, TAGLaw®, has been recognized as “Elite” in the Chambers Global 2013 rankings guide for legal networks.
Barrett & McNagny LLP is proud to announce it was chosen as the Client Choice winner of the 2013 Corporate Intl Magazine Legal Award for the category of ‘Corporate Law-Law Firm of the Year in Indiana.”
Walters, Robert S.
- Securities law, including private and registered public securities offerings, SEC reporting compliance and NYSE and Nasdaq regulatory compliance.
- Business law, with special emphasis on company or asset sales and acquisitions, restructurings, venture capital transactions, financings and governance.
- Antitrust and trade regulation law, including the law of product distribution.
- Complex business and commercial litigation.
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts, the United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Initial, follow-on and secondary public offerings
- Rule 144A Private Placements
- Representative Transactions:
- $210 million equity offering
- $200 million Senior Notes Financing
- $100 million Convertible Subordinated Note Financing
- $50 million asset acquisition
- Selected for inclusion in the 2014 Super Lawyers in America publication for Securities and Corporate Finance
- Selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers® in America for the practice area of Corporate Law since 2007 and the area of Securities/Capital Markets Law since 2008
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Member, Business Law and Antitrust Sections
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Northeast Indiana Innovation Center
- Member, Fort Wayne Downtown Development Trust
- Member, Advisory Committee to the City of Fort Wayne Community Trust Fund
- Member, Hospital Authority of the City of Fort Wayne
- Received the Bill Latz Award from the United Way of Allen County, along with his wife, Irene Walters, for their community involvement. Click here to read the article.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor (Bachelor of Arts, 1963)
- Harvard Law School (LL.B., 1966)
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.