215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Law
Consumer Financial Services
Corporate and Business Law
E-Commerce Transaction Law
Employee Benefits Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Health Care Law
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Relations
Real Estate Law
Tax Law & Taxation
Worker's Compensation Law
The News With Henry
The Real Estate Group at Barrett & McNagny was featured in the monthly publication, Impact, produced the Home Builders Association of Fort Wayne.
Barrett & McNagny attorneys were recognized in Fort Wayne Monthly as Top Lawyers.
Barrett & McNagny LLP has announced that its legal alliance, TAGLaw®, has been recognized as “Elite” in the Chambers Global 2013 rankings guide for legal networks.
Thomas M. Niezer, Josh C. Neal, Thomas M. Fink, Thomas M. Kimbrough and Henry P. Najdeski are featured in various news articles
The August 2012 issue of Fort Wayne Monthly listed nine attorneys from Barrett & McNagny LLP in its Top Lawyers Listing.
Najdeski, Henry P.
- Counsels businesses and individuals in the areas of business and real estate law
- Services all types of business entities in the areas of tax abatement and creditors rights law
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts and the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Martindale-Hubbell`s "BV® Distinguished TM" Peer Review Rating*
- Recognized as a Rising Star in the 2009 Indiana Super Lawyers publication
- Speaker, "What`s an Eye Worth?" Indiana Medical Association Annual Convention, 1995
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Co-Chairperson, Real Estate Law Section
- Member, Young Lawyers Section
- Member, Erin`s House for Grieving Children Board of Directors
- Right-of-Way Acquisition Specialist, Aboite New Trails Project
- Member, YMCA Board of Directors
- Treasurer, YMCA Executive Board
- Member, Questa Educational Foundation Board of Directors
- Member, Fort Wayne Housing And Neighborhood Development Services Board of Directors
- Member, The Greater Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Graduate, Leadership Fort Wayne (2003)
- Past Member, Canterbury School Board of Trustees (Development Committee)
- Past Member, Canterbury School Board of Directors
- Past President, Canterbury School Alumni Association
- The John Marshall Law School (J.D., 1997)
- DePauw University (B.A., Political Science, 1993)
* BV® Distinguished TM is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.