215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
Consumer Financial Services
Estate Planning & Administration
Labor & Employment Relations
The News With William
The August 2012 issue of Fort Wayne Monthly listed nine attorneys from Barrett & McNagny LLP in its Top Lawyers Listing.
Swift, William D.
- Real Estate Law, Business Law; Business Torts; Zoning Law; Commercial Litigation and Mediation
- Registered Mediator
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana State Courts, and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana; United States Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit; United States Tax Court and the United States Supreme Court
- Bar Activities:
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
- Member, Allen County Bar Association (Former Officer & Director)
- Fellow, Indiana Bar Association
- Approved Instructor, Indiana Real Estate Commission
- Home Builders Association of Fort Wayne, Inc.
- Trustee for three (3) area Charitable Foundations
- Board of Directors, Lutheran Church Missouri Synod, Housing Support Corporation
- St. Peter/Zion Housing Project
- Retired U.S. Navy Officer
- Past President of the following organizations:
- Holy Cross Lutheran Church & School
- March of Dimes
- Navy League
- Naval Reserve Association
- Autumn Ridge Village Homeowner`s Association
- Indiana University, Bloomington (B.S., 1958)
- Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington (J.D., 1964)
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.