215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Law
Consumer Financial Services
Corporate and Business Law
E-Commerce Transaction Law
Employee Benefits Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Health Care Law
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Relations
Real Estate Law
Tax Law & Taxation
Worker's Compensation Law
The News With Thomas
Barrett & McNagny LLP has announced that its legal alliance, TAGLaw®, has been recognized as “Elite” in the Chambers Global 2013 rankings guide for legal networks.
Thomas M. Niezer, Josh C. Neal, Thomas M. Fink, Thomas M. Kimbrough and Henry P. Najdeski are featured in various news articles
The August 2012 issue of Fort Wayne Monthly listed nine attorneys from Barrett & McNagny LLP in its Top Lawyers Listing.
Fink, Thomas M.
- Estate Planning: consults with clients regarding wills and trusts; plans the avoidance or reduction of estate, inheritance and generation-skipping taxes; advises on techniques for making gifts to individuals and charities; and counsels on ownership of life insurance and distributions from retirement accounts
- Closely-held businesses: consults with business owners regarding choice of entity issues, valuation issues, buy-sell agreements and business succession issues
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts and all federal courts.
- Represents many entrepreneurs, business executives, professionals and established families throughout the country in planning and administering the transfer of wealth from one generation to succeeding generations
- Martindale-Hubbell`s top "AV® Preeminent TM" Peer Review Rating*
- Frequent lecturer at institutes for business executives, financial planners, accountants, insurance agents, trust officers and other attorneys.
- Frequent speaker on estate planning issues at functions sponsored by charities such as Parkview Foundation, American Heart Association and Turnstone Center for Disabled Children, Inc.
- Incorporator and member of Planned Giving Council of Northeast Indiana, which provides information at bi-monthly meetings on charitable giving techniques.
- Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, an exclusive organization of lawyers who have proven their skill and character in estate planning.One of only four Allen County lawyers active in the American College.
- Selected for inclusion in Outstanding Lawyers of America, Who`s Who in American Law, America`s Registry of Outstanding Professionals and Indiana Super Lawyers publication.
- Board Certified Indiana Trust and Estate Lawyer.
- Member of the Allen County, Indiana State and American Bar Associations.
- Member of Planned Giving Council of Northeast Indiana
- Committee Member, Leave-A-Legacy for Northeast Indiana
- 2012 Nominee for the Carl D. Rolfsen Stewardship Award presented by the Foellinger Foundation
- Director and Executive Committee member of American Red Cross of Northeast Indiana
- Chairperson of the Board, 2014
- 2012 Exceptional Volunteer of the Year Award
- 2009 Volunteer of the Year for Board Involvement
EDUCATION AND HONORS
- Northwestern University (J.D., 1973)
- University of Notre Dame (B.B.A., Finance, 1970)
* AV® Preeminent ™ is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.