215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Law
Consumer Financial Services
Corporate and Business Law
E-Commerce Transaction Law
Employee Benefits Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Health Care Law
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Relations
Real Estate Law
Tax Law & Taxation
Worker's Compensation Law
The News With Ronald
Barrett & McNagny attorneys were recognized in Fort Wayne Monthly as Top Lawyers.
Barrett & McNagny LLP has announced that its legal alliance, TAGLaw®, has been recognized as “Elite” in the Chambers Global 2013 rankings guide for legal networks.
Barrett & McNagny LLP is proud to announce it was chosen as the Client Choice winner of the 2013 Corporate Intl Magazine Legal Award for the category of ‘Corporate Law-Law Firm of the Year in Indiana.”
The August 2012 issue of Fort Wayne Monthly listed nine attorneys from Barrett & McNagny LLP in its Top Lawyers Listing.
Ehinger, Ronald J.
- Commercial law, including commercial contracts, commercial finance, secured transactions, commercial paper and sales, and leasing transactions
- Business acquisitions and dispositions
- Real estate, including purchase and sale transactions, and real estate financing
- Copyright and trademark law, including trademark and copyright registrations, licensing and litigation
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts, the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, and the Ohio state courts
- Board of Trustees, Paulding-Putnam Electric Co-Operative, Inc.
- Member, American Bar Association
- Business Law Section
- Real Property Section
- Intellectual Property Law Section
- Member, Indiana and Ohio State Bar Associations
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- University of Notre Dame (J.D., summa cum laude, 1982)
- Editor, Notre Dame Lawyer (1981-82)
- Farabaugh Prize for High Scholarship
- Tri-State University (B.S., with high honors, 1979)
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.