215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Law
Consumer Financial Services
E-Commerce Transaction Law
Employee Benefits Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Health Care Law
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Relations
Real Estate Law
Worker's Compensation Law
The News With Renee
Barrett & McNagny LLP has announced that its legal alliance, TAGLaw®, has been recognized as “Elite” in the Chambers Global 2013 rankings guide for legal networks.
Riecke, Renee L.
- Estate Planning: consults with clients regarding wills and trusts; develops plans to transfer assets at death and during life minimizing death taxes; administers trusts and decedent`s estates; advises on techniques for making gifts to individuals and charities; counsels on ownership of life insurance and distributions from retirement accounts; and counsels on Medicaid eligibility and planning.
- Admitted to practice in Illinois and before the Indiana Courts and Federal District Court for the Northern District of Indiana.
- Represents business owners, married, re-married and single individuals in planning and administering the transfer of assets at death and during life.
- Guardianship Proceedings, Probate Matters and Estate Administration.
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Member, Fort Wayne Estate Planning Council
- Board Member, Fort Wayne Sister Cities International, Inc. (Not-for-Profit)
- Board Member, Franciscan Center, Inc.
- Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington (J.D., 1984)
- Indiana University, Bloomington (B.S., magna cum laude, 1981)
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.