215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Law
Consumer Financial Services
Corporate and Business Law
E-Commerce Transaction Law
Employee Benefits Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Health Care Law
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Relations
Real Estate Law
Tax Law & Taxation
Worker's Compensation Law
Medical Malpractice Defense
Domestic and Family Law
The News With Patrick
Barrett & McNagny LLP has announced that its legal alliance, TAGLaw®, has been recognized as “Elite” in the Chambers Global 2013 rankings guide for legal networks.
Barrett & McNagny LLP is proud to announce it was chosen as the Client Choice winner of the 2013 Corporate Intl Magazine Legal Award for the category of ‘Corporate Law-Law Firm of the Year in Indiana.”
Michaels, Patrick G.
- Primary concentration in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, financings, securities law, corporate and business transactions, business and succession planning, corporate and business reorganizations, banking and regulatory matters, and taxation matters
- Admitted to practice before all Indiana state courts, the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Tax Court
- Represented a publicly traded company in a $65 million securities swap
- Represented a publicly traded company in a $1 billion dollar merger
- Represented a non-publicly traded company in a $12 million disposition
- Represented a lender in a $55 million financing of a multi-state car dealership
- Certified Public Accountant, Indiana (Inactive Status)
- Frequent speaker at in-house seminars hosted by various clients
- PNC Bank of Indiana
- PNC Bank of Indiana Fort Wayne
- PNC Bank Foundation - Northern Indiana Region
- Memberships and Bar Activities:
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Allen County Indiana Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Indiana Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Fellow of the Indiana Bar Foundation
- Board of Directors of Junior Achievement of Northern Indiana, Inc.
- Member of the Board of Directors, The Mad Anthonys Inc.
- Board of Trustees of two private charitable foundations
- Member, Quest Club
- Named the 2008, Person of the Year by the University of Notre Dame`s Alumni Club of Fort Wayne for Professional and Civic Accomplishment
- Former Member of the Board of Directors, Embassy Theatre Foundation, Inc.
- Former Member, Board of Directors, American Cancer Society, Greater Fort Wayne Unit
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Foundation for Catholic Secondary Education (Fort Wayne - South Bend Diocese)
- Georgetown University (J.D., 1973)
- University of Notre Dame (B.B.A., 1968)
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.