215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Law
Consumer Financial Services
E-Commerce Transaction Law
Employee Benefits Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Health Care Law
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Relations
Real Estate Law
Tax Law & Taxation
Worker's Compensation Law
The News With Thomas
Tom Horton featured in Res Gestae
Barrett & McNagny attorneys recognized in the Super Lawyers Business Edition 2013.
Barrett & McNagny LLP is proud to announce the firm attorneys who were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014 in their respective practice areas.
Barrett & McNagny LLP has announced that its legal alliance, TAGLaw®, has been recognized as “Elite” in the Chambers Global 2013 rankings guide for legal networks.
The D.C. Circuit vacated a controversial NLRB rule requiring employers to notify employees of their rights under the NLRA, upholding a challenge brought by several employer groups.
Horton, N. Thomas
- ERISA and employee benefits, including counseling with respect to design and compliance issues pertaining to qualified retirement plans, 403(b) plans, 457 plans, and non-qualified plans, including the drafting of such plans
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts
Al-Fe Heat Treating, Inc.; Ambassador Enterprises; Anthony Wayne Services; Ash Brokerage Corporation; Ashley Industrial Molding; Avis Industrial; Berne Apparel Co.; Briljent; Brotherhood Mutual Insurance Co.; Do it Best Corp., Dynamic Resource Group, Inc.; Fort Wayne Community Schools; Fort Wayne Wire Die; Group Dekko; iAB Financial Bank; Hagerman Construction Corp.; Indiana Stamp; LH Carbide Corporation; Dealership Holdings; Lake City Bank; Lincoln National Corporation; Metal Technologies, Inc.; OmniSource Corporation; Our Sunday Visitor; Phillips Financial Management; Pizza Huts of Fort Wayne, Inc.; REA Magnet Wire; Sauder Manufacturing Co.; Steel Dynamics, Inc.; Symmetry Medical, Inc.; Tower Financial Corp.; Wabash Electric Supply Co.; numerous medical/dental groups and non-profit employers
- Regularly Presents Speeches And Seminars On Employee Benefits Matters locally, regionally and throughout the Midwest.
- Author And Speaker, Best Of Great Lakes Workshops (Indianapolis)
- Author And Speaker, Great Lakes Area Employee Benefit Conference (Chicago)
- Author And Speaker For Numerous Indiana Continuing Legal Education Programs
- Selected for inclusion into Best Lawyers in America publication commencing in 2009 in the field of Employee Benefits/ERISA
- Selected for inclusion into Super Lawyers publication commencing in 2008 in the field of Employee Benefits/ERISA
- Bar Activities:
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Board of Directors and former President, ASPPA Benefits Council of Northern Indiana
- President, Board of Directors, Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana
- Board of Advisors, Mad Anthonys Children`s Hope House, Inc.
- Past Board Member, YMCA of Great Fort Wayne
EDUCATION AND HONORS
- University of Michigan School of Law (J.D.)
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana (A.B.)
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.