215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Law
Consumer Financial Services
E-Commerce Transaction Law
Employee Benefits Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Health Care Law
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Relations
Real Estate Law
Worker's Compensation Law
The News With Jeremy
Barrett & McNagny LLP has announced that its legal alliance, TAGLaw®, has been recognized as “Elite” in the Chambers Global 2013 rankings guide for legal networks.
Gayed, Jeremy N.
Partner & Patent Attorney
- Patent litigation, licensing, and prosecution
- Copyright, trademark, trade secret, and unfair competition matters
- Commercial and general litigation
- Admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Indiana, the Supreme Court of Illinois, the Northern District of Indiana, the Northern District of Illinois, and the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Served as a judicial law clerk for the Hon. William S. Duffey, Jr., in the federal district court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Licensed patent attorney
- Significant experience in patent infringement litigation, particularly in the field of medical device patents
- Extensive experience in federal court
- Substantial training and experience with civil and criminal RICO issues, antitrust, securities fraud, and ERISA matters
- Director, Huntington chapter of the Izaak Walton League
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
- Notre Dame Law School (J.D., magna cum laude 2004); Executive Notes Editor, Notre Dame Law Review
- Wheaton College (B.S., chemistry & political science, 2001)
- Jeremy N. Gayed, Corruptly: Why Corrupt State of Mind is Essential for Hobbs Act Extortion, 78 Notre Dame L. Rev. 1731 (2003).
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.