215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Law
Consumer Financial Services
Corporate and Business Law
E-Commerce Transaction Law
Employee Benefits Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Health Care Law
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Relations
Real Estate Law
Tax Law & Taxation
Worker's Compensation Law
The News With Jeremy
Barrett & McNagny attorneys were recognized in Fort Wayne Monthly as Top Lawyers.
Barrett & McNagny LLP is proud to announce its listing in Indiana Super Lawyers for 2014.
Jeremy Gayed comments to WFFT Fox Local about the impact of the Unlocking Consumer Choice and Wireless Competition Act which legalizes unlocking cell phones.
Barrett & McNagny LLP has announced that its legal alliance, TAGLaw®, has been recognized as “Elite” in the Chambers Global 2013 rankings guide for legal networks.
Gayed, Jeremy N.
Partner & Patent Attorney
- Patent litigation, licensing, and prosecution
- Copyright, trademark, trade secret, and unfair competition matters
- Commercial and general litigation
- Admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Indiana, the Supreme Court of Illinois, the Northern District of Indiana, the Northern District of Illinois, and the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Served as a judicial law clerk for the Hon. William S. Duffey, Jr., in the federal district court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Rising Star, 2014 Indiana Super Lawyers
- Top Lawyers in Fort Wayne, August 2013 Fort Wayne Magazine
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- President, Allen County Practical Shooting League
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
- “Social Media and the Law,” Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce Social Media Summit, August 2013
- “Bankruptcy Appeals,” CLE presented at Allen County Bar Association, January 2013
- “Intellectual Property 101,” Fort Wayne Artlink, October 2012
- “Important Changes in Patent Law for Non-Patent Attorneys, CLE presented at Allen County Bar Association, July 2012
- “Who Owns Social Media Content,” Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce Social Media Summit, July 2012
- “Patent Law for Non-Patent Attorneys,” March 2011
- Notre Dame Law School (J.D., magna cum laude 2004); Executive Notes Editor, Notre Dame Law Review
- Wheaton College (B.S., chemistry & political science, 2001)
- Jeremy N. Gayed, Corruptly: Why Corrupt State of Mind is Essential for Hobbs Act Extortion, 78 Notre Dame L. Rev. 1731 (2003).
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.