215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Law
Consumer Financial Services
Corporate and Business Law
E-Commerce Transaction Law
Employee Benefits Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Health Care Law
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Relations
Real Estate Law
Tax Law & Taxation
Worker's Compensation Law
Medical Malpractice Defense
The News With Hillary
Attorney Hillary Knipstein explains the importance of having a document retention policy in place for a company.
Barrett & McNagny LLP has announced that its legal alliance, TAGLaw®, has been recognized as “Elite” in the Chambers Global 2013 rankings guide for legal networks.
The U.S. Department of Homeland security has posted the new I-9 form that will be required to be used on and after May 7, 2013.
The D.C. Circuit vacated a controversial NLRB rule requiring employers to notify employees of their rights under the NLRA, upholding a challenge brought by several employer groups.
Knipstein, Hillary L.
- Counsels corporate clients with respect to transactions, securities issues, and private placements.
- Represents business entities, ranging from very small to Fortune 100 companies, in handling a variety of facets of employment matters, including labor arbitrations, and discrimination charges and suits. Counsels human resources personnel on compliance with state and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Represents clients in all areas of litigation, including insurance defense, commercial litigation and alternative dispute resolution.
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts and the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana.
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Graduate, Leadership Fort Wayne (2010)
- Junior League of Fort Wayne
- Council Director, Girls on the Run of Allen County
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis (J.D. 2009)
- Indiana University-Kelley School of Business, Indianapolis (MBA 2009)
- Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, Indiana (B.S., Phi Beta Kappa/summa cum laude, 2005)
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.