215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
Consumer Financial Services
Estate Planning & Administration
Labor & Employment Relations
Knipstein, Hillary L.
- Represents clients in all areas of litigation, including insurance defense, commercial litigation and alternative dispute resolution.
- Represent business entities, ranging from very small to Fortune 100 companies, in handling a variety of facets of employment matters, including labor arbitrations, and discrimination charges and suits. Works with human resource personnel and in-house counsel to solve and prevent problems in the employment arena.
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts and the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Member, Indiana Bar Association
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Junior League of Fort Wayne Member
- Member, Cookin` Men Committee, fund raiser benefiting Francine`s Friends and Parkview Foundation
- Graduate, Leadership Fort Wayne (2010)
- Leader, Girl Scout Troop 20217, Price Elementary School
- Member, Big Brothers Big Sisters Mentoring Program and a Big Sister
- Former Member, Early Childhood Alliance Marketing Committee (2009-2010)
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis (J.D. 2009)
- Master of Business Administration, Kelley School of Business, Indianapolis (2009)
- Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, Indiana (B.S., Phi Beta Kappa/summa cum laude, 2005)
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.