215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Law
Consumer Financial Services
E-Commerce Transaction Law
Employee Benefits Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Health Care Law
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Relations
Real Estate Law
Tax Law & Taxation
Worker's Compensation Law
The News With Craig
Barrett & McNagny LLP has announced that its legal alliance, TAGLaw®, has been recognized as “Elite” in the Chambers Global 2013 rankings guide for legal networks.
Barrett & McNagny LLP is proud to announce it was chosen as the Client Choice winner of the 2013 Corporate Intl Magazine Legal Award for the category of ‘Corporate Law-Law Firm of the Year in Indiana.”
Finlayson, Craig R.
- Counsels businesses and individuals in the areas of closely held business and real estate law
- Consults with clients regarding wills and trusts; plans the avoidance or reduction of estate, inheritance and generation-skipping taxes; advises on techniques for making gifts to individuals and charities
- Counsels those in the banking industry, including areas of corporate and governance issue, regulatory compliance, transactional issues, and bank collections.
- Registered Mediator
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts, and the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association (Past Director)
- Member, Allen County Bar Association (Past President)
- Member of the Ethics 2000 Committee of the Indiana State Bar Association
- Member of the Special Committee to review Lawyer Advertising of the Indiana State Bar Association
- Martindale-Hubbell`s top AV® Preeminent ™" Peer Review Rating*
- Member, Fort Wayne Estate Planning Council (Past President, 1997)
EDUCATION AND HONORS
- Indiana University, Bloomington (B.S. 1968)
- Indiana University, Indianapolis (J.D., magna cum laude, 1973)
* AV® Preeminent TM is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.