215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Law
Consumer Financial Services
Corporate and Business Law
E-Commerce Transaction Law
Employee Benefits Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Health Care Law
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Relations
Real Estate Law
Tax Law & Taxation
Worker's Compensation Law
The News With Charles
Barrett & McNagny LLP has announced that its legal alliance, TAGLaw®, has been recognized as “Elite” in the Chambers Global 2013 rankings guide for legal networks.
Dubes, Charles Christopher
- Represents clients in the Health care area, including representation of professional corporations and physicians, physician networks, hospital medical staffs and nursing homes.
- Represents clients in areas of litigation, including medical malpractice defense, long term care defense, premise liability, product liability, construction litigation, insurance defense, and business litigation.
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana State courts and the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Member, Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- Presenter, Lorman Education Services, "Medical Records Law" seminar, Fort Wayne, IN, June 26, 2012
- Contributing author, Recent Developments in Indiana Tort Law, Indiana Law Review (Volume 36 No. 4, 2003)
- Recipient, Francis J. Feeny, Jr. Tax Award
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Fort Wayne Civic Theatre (2009-2010); President (2008-2009); Vice-President (2007-2008)
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Active 20-30 Club of Fort Wayne (2007-2009)
- Graduate, Leadership Fort Wayne (2008)
- Speaker, "We the People" program (2003)
EDUCATION AND HONORS
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, IN, (J.D., 2003)
- DePauw University (B.A., Political Science, 2000)
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.