215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
Consumer Financial Services
Estate Planning & Administration
Labor & Employment Relations
Simerman, Anne E.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial and Consumer Finance
- Creditors` Rights
- Commercial Law
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts, and the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Contributing Author, Compendium of State Certificate of Title Laws, American Bar Association, Alvin C. Harrell (2009)
- Contributing Author, Bankruptcy - A Survival Guide for Lenders, American Bankruptcy Institute, Deborah L. Fletcher and Thomas P. Yoder (1997)
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Assocation House of Delegates
- Member, American Bar Association (Business Law Committee)
- Speaker, Allen County Bar Association, Indiana Association of Credit Management and Indiana Continuing Legal Education Foundation
- Board Member, Habitat for Humanity
- Board Member, Volunteer Lawyer Program of Northeast Indiana
- Graduate, Leadership Fort Wayne (1998)
- Congregational Council member, Messiah Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Louis D. Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville (J.D., cum laude)
- Indiana University (B.S., Accounting, summa cum laude)
- Prior to attending law school, Ms. Simerman worked at Partners 1st Federal Credit Union. She began her career there as a part-time computer operator, then quickly rose through the ranks to assume the position of Vice President-Branch Operations.
- Panelist, "Advancing Hoosier Women in Business", June 22, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce. Click here for more details.
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.