215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Law
Consumer Financial Services
Corporate and Business Law
E-Commerce Transaction Law
Employee Benefits Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Health Care Law
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Relations
Real Estate Law
Tax Law & Taxation
Worker's Compensation Law
Medical Malpractice Defense
The News With Anne
Article by Anne Simerman titled "No Purchase Required" which discusses some of the state and federal laws applicable when running promotions, sweepstakes and giveaways.
Barrett & McNagny LLP has announced that its legal alliance, TAGLaw®, has been recognized as “Elite” in the Chambers Global 2013 rankings guide for legal networks.
Barrett & McNagny LLP is proud to announce it was chosen as the Client Choice winner of the 2013 Corporate Intl Magazine Legal Award for the category of ‘Corporate Law-Law Firm of the Year in Indiana.”
Simerman, Anne E.
- Counsels corporations and other business entities in a variety of business-related matters, including mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing, and commercial transactions.
- Counsels business entities on SEC reporting and regulatory compliance.
- Counsels banks and non-bank financing entities on creditors’ rights, bankruptcy and regulatory compliance.
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts, and the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Contributing Author, Compendium of State Certificate of Title Laws, American Bar Association, Alvin C. Harrell (2009)
- Contributing Author, Bankruptcy - A Survival Guide for Lenders, American Bankruptcy Institute, Deborah L. Fletcher and Thomas P. Yoder (1997)
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Speaker, Allen County Bar Association, Indiana Association of Credit Management and Indiana Continuing Legal Education Foundation
- Panelist, "Advancing Hoosier Women in Business", June, 2012, at the Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce.
- Board Member, Habitat for Humanity
- Board Member, Volunteer Lawyer Program of Northeast Indiana
- Graduate, Leadership Fort Wayne (1998)
- Congregational Council member, Messiah Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Louis D. Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville (J.D., cum laude, 1995)
- Indiana University (B.S., Accounting, summa cum laude, 1984)
- Prior to attending law school, Ms. Simerman worked at Partners 1st Federal Credit Union. She began her career there as a part-time computer operator, then quickly rose through the ranks to assume the position of Vice President-Branch Operations.
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.