Medical Malpractice Defense Paralegal
Barrett McNagny LLP one of the oldest and largest law firms in northeast Indiana, is recruiting for a Medical Malpractice Paralegal. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working as a Paralegal. Experience with medical documents and terminology is required.
- Maintaining and updating the firm calendar to include all court appearances, deadlines, and reminders.
- Sending and receiving correspondence to/from judges, clients, and opposing counsels.
- E-Filing pleadings and motions electronically with the Court.
- Review all medical discovery and incoming documentation for files.
- Be proficient in electronic file management.
- Assisting in preparing legal documents such as legal arguments, motions, contracts, and agreements.
Candidates should have superior technical, proofreading, spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills and be able to multi-task to meet deadlines. Strong organizational and communication skills are critical to the position, and individuals should be capable of working under pressure. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic legal professional that enjoys challenging work.
Please send resume to Jennifer Reese, email@example.com for consideration.